- Leather Bound Books
- The Book as Art
- Fine Art Photography
In these times of mediocre or non-existent customer service, I am impressed with your commitment to providing an excellent customer experience.- Abe Schwartz
Just wanted to let you know my books arrived today (right on time!) in perfect condition. Thanks so much for the care in packing them. They are on the shelves in the library and look beautiful as well as right at home!- Nancy Van Hoozer
We Are Buying Books
- We Are Buying Books
IF YOU HAVE RARE BOOKS TO SELL
If you have rare books to sell, we ask that you provide us with a list of your books. Because we need certain basic information to help us determine whether your items are of interest to us, please be sure that your list includes all of the information in the checklist below. Once you have reviewed this information, please compile and send us a detailed list of your books by email to email@example.com or kindly fill out the contact us form that appears below.Information Checklist
- City of publication
- Name of publisher
- Year(s) of publication. Please be sure to include all years listed on the copyright page.
- Binding description – Is the binding leather or cloth? Does the book have a dust jacket? If it does, what is the condition of the dust jacket?
- Is the book signed or inscribed by the author?
- Please note any major flaws or defects to the binding or text.
- If it is a set of books, how many volumes does it have? Are any volumes missing?
You can expect to hear back from us within one week after sending us the information.
The code you entered is incorrect. Please try again.